Monday 22 September 2014

Demo at Mandels Art Shop, Castlebar on Saturday 27th SEPT



I'm really looking forward to my demo at Mandel's Art Shop, Castlebar on Saturday (27th Sept) where I'll be using lots of Trimcraft Christmas ranges along with other brands. Can't wait to catch up with the lovely Nora (and Kevin) - this demo has been a long time in the pipeline,since I first met Nora in Dublin in March. I'll have lots of samples and demo cards and hopefully will get a chance to post some more pics in the next day or two. I'd love to see some of you there.
The demo is from 11.00am to 4.00pm with a break at 1.00pm for lunch 




2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ruth.the fold is fab and i love your colours and stunnng diecuts ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruth, I NEED those dies! They make a super card, don't they.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth