Monday 25 August 2014

Teal heart pocket card

Hope you're all enjoying the Bank Holiday. 
Thanks a million to all who contacted me one way or another yesterday to wish me a Happy Birthday - I was totally overwhelmed!!

Today's card was made with the Tonic Studios First Crush dies and I've created a little pocket by folding over the top of a heart diecut and added faux stitching all round the edges.
The beautiful border was created with the Intrica Twisted Twine Border punch and I've added a couple of Intrica Butterflies.

I used teal card from Papermill thought I'm not so sure I've been able to do this beautiful colour justice. It's actually my favourite colour of Papermill card :)



4 comments:

  1. Great colours Ruth and a wonderful card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Ruth, love the teal and white.... Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday hope you had a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth this is stunning love the colours you have used and that bow is gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card today Ruth, and belated Birthday Wishes for yesterday, I wasn't aware that you share it with my eldest DGD! Sorry the weather was so c**p, not at all like August, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth