Friday 2 May 2014

New sentiment dies from Tonic Studios

Wow! The header fold dies sold out really fast! And no wonder - they are really beautiful and versatile.
At that rate I would imagine the gorgeous new sentiment dies will not last too long either. These are fantastic for making a statement on a card as they are "just the right size".
The next show on Create and Craft is this evening at 9.00pm so don't miss it :)

...and don't forget (anyone in Ireland), I'll be demoing at Donegal Stationery, Letterkenny, tomorrow and would love to see you there:)


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Ruth, I snagged the header dies early yesterday, so I'm chuffed with myself - but I was so annoyed that Martin ran away with himself, so we never got a demo of the folded cards with four header die cuts on them - those Jody was calling basic cards. Grrrrr.

    I do hope someone can work out the dimensions to fold them, or perhaps a tute? Please?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth