I've made this baby girl card using the gorgeous new Trimcraft First Editions It's a Girl 6x6 paper pad with the coordinating ribbon and I've taken photos along the way to show how I put it all together...
First of all you will need these items
PLUS Dovecraft 3D foam Squares
Hot glue gun
How I made it
1. Matt a 14cm x 14cm square of the patchwork paper from the pad onto a 14.5cm x 14.5cm square of pink paper from the Dovecraft Colours paper pack and attach to the front of a scalloped card with double sided tape.
2. Take a 45cm length of the "stitched" ribbon. Add a dab of glue to one end of the stitching to make sure it holds in place, then gently unpick one end of the stitching at the opposite end. Pull this thread to form gathers.
3. Glue the gathered ribbon into a spiral and glue the back together with a hot glue gun. Add a button in the centre.
4. Cut a strip of hearts from the paper pad and matt onto a wider piece of pink paper. Attach this across the centre of the card with double sided tape.
5. Take a piece of ribbon twice the width of the card and add double sided tape along the back of it.
6.Add to the card just above the strip of pink paper as shown - adhere a little and then make a "fold".
7. Add a 3D foam square to the left of the "fold".
8. Attach the "fold" to the 3D foam square and continue along the strip in the same way.
9. Cut out 2 tags from the paper pad.
10. Use a butterfly sticker from the front page.
11. Attach to the card under the ribbon rosette with ribbon loops and 3D foam squares.
It's a Girl!