Tuesday 18 February 2014

Pop up :)

Have you seen the new Tonic Studios pop up sentiment dies and embossing folders? Tune in to Ideal World at 9.00pm  for Pick of the Day to see them all.
I've used the With Love pop up  on the inside of this white card with pale turquoise card from Papermill.
I used the outer die from the same set with a square layering die cut on top  - this time embossing it with the Amelia embossing folder and added Just for You on top.
The background paper is First Editions New Bloom :)



3 comments:

  1. Saw the shows yesterday, Jody was so enthusiastic, justifiably so, the new dies are super. Sadly each set is coming out too soon for me, I can't afford them until I've finished paying for the last lot I succumbed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card with a wonderful new pop up die ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the pop up die. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth