It's that time of year when crafters like to get ready for Christmas!
A hand decorated Christmas stocking makes a lovely gift which can be kept and used for many years.
To make this you will need ;
White Christmas Stocking 40cm x 26cm (Art. No. 44598)
Plais Folk Art Stencil Pack 3x5 "Monogram Letters" (Product Code 38966E)
Flax Twine (50333)
Pebeo Setacolor Opaque - Olive and Red
Pearls and Red Gems
How to make it ;
2. Before you add paint, make sure you have a couple of layers of paper inside the stocking to prevent the paint going through to the back.
3. Load a stencil brush with red paint, tap off the excess and stencil onto the stocking, making sure to keep the stencil firmly in place.
4. Paint mistletoe onto the O with Olive paint.
5. Paint simple leaves and holly around the letters. Paint the toe and heel areas with Olive paint. Add gems, pearls and a twine bow.
6. Add gems around the toe and heel areas.