Monday 21 October 2019

Tonic Studios Craft Kit 27 - YouTube


 Craft Kit 27 - Create Something Magical Every Day has lots of beautiful autumnal stamps, fairy themed dies and lush papers, card and Nuvo products.


You can buy the kit here - https://www.tonic-studios.co.uk/pages...
I have only used a few things from the kit and also a Tonic Studios 7x7 white base card.
I've got a new little crafty helper tin this video! We have just got an adorable little rescue dog two weeks ago. He's called Nicco and we think he's around 2 years old. He loves to sit on my knee so has popped his nose in a few time at the beginning. He's been very popular on my Facebook page and Instagram account so I thought I'd share him on YouTube too for any dog lovers there. I've added a couple of photos at the end of the video :)
I'd love you to subscribe if you haven't already, so you can see my next creations :)
All the products used in the video were supplied by Tonic Studios.




Link to the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth