I have used the Paper Addicts "Christmas Belle" 12 x 12 paper pad along with two little Simply Creative Glittered Trees to create a dimensional card and box. The card looks good either left inside the box or standing on its own.
You will need:
Paper Addicts "Christmas Belle" 12 x 12 paper pad
Dovecraft Washi Tape DCWTBO54x19
Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue
Simply Creative 3mm silver gems
Simply Creative Glittered Trees
To make the card -
1. Trim a piece of A4 white card to 15cm wide.
Score and fold at 1cm, 4.5cm, 7.5cm and 11cm.
2. Add glue along the 1cm folded part and fold into a tube shape.
3. Fold the back of the card in half so that the bottom is level with the bottom of the tube part.
4. Cut grey snowflake paqper pieces measuring 14.5cm x 6cm and 14.5cm x 3cm.
Cut a piece of pink paper measuring 14.5cm x 2.5cm ( I have used a different pattern on the card).
Cut out the Christmas and Wishes from the paper pad. Fussy cut a double poinsettia, treble poinsettia and a bow.
5. Glue the pieces to the card as shown above. Add a length of washi tape across the front of the tube and add the bow with a gem on top. Attach the double poinsettia on 3D foam squares and reserve the treble poinsettia for the lid of the box. Glue two Christmas Trees to the left side of the tube.
To make the box
1 Cut a piece of white card measuring 23cm x 18cm. Score in at 4cm on all sides. Make slits at the corners as shown.
2. Cut pieces of patterned paper measuring 14.5cm x 9.5cm, 2 (14.5cm x 3.5cm) and 2(9cm x 3.5cm). Add glue to the parts marked with a star, fold them in behind and attach to make the box.
3. The finished box base.
To make the lid -
1. Cut a piece of white card measuring 18.2cm x 13.2cm and score and fold at 1.5cm on all sides. Snip in at the corners as shown.
2. Cut pieces of patterned paper measuring 14.5cm x 9.5cm, 2(14.5cm x 1cm and 2(9.5cm x 1cm). Glue in place as shown above.
3. Attach the treble poinsettia on 3D foam squares and add a length of washi tape across the bottom of the lid.