Saturday 13 July 2019

Prisme Fantasy and Moon Fantasy Jewellery - Pebeo (YouTube)

I've been experimenting with lots of different products which have been sent to me by Pebeo. I've uploaded a video showing how I made a bracelet and ring with Prisme Fantasy and Moon Fantasy. You can see the steps in preparing and using the products. I hope you enjoy.
I thought it was important to keep the parts where I mixed and stirred the products as this is so important, but I've speeded the process up to cut down on running time.
I have used 
Pebeo Accessories - Metal Bracelet Square 20x20 (166802)
Metal Ring Oval (166801)
Prisme Fantasy - Eggshell White, Cherry Blossom and Eggshell White
Moon Fantasy - Metal Blue, Carmine and Pearl
Vitrail Glitter Medium
Pebeo Gedeo Glazing Resin

If you enjoy the video, please "like" and subscribe to my channel. There are plenty more videos in the pipeline :)
Full video on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth