This is a card made from 12 x 12 double sided paper from the Making Memories paper pad. It folds flat but opens up to reveal a banner which hangs across the front.
To make it you will need:
Trimcraft First Edition "Making Memories" 12 x 12 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Scalloped Circles dies FEDIE289
Trimcraft First Edition FEDIE297
Trimcraft First Edition Gardening dies FEDIE280
A4 Dovecraft Rainbow card
Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
Simply Creative Heart Gems
1. Score and fold a 12 x 12 piece of double sided paper into quarters.
3. Choose which side you want for the inside.
4. Fold over the quarter shown and add glue around the outside edges.
5. Fold the glued part over as shown and adhere to the underneath piece.
6. The diagonally folded part fold inwards and the top folds down.
7. The card opens up as shown.
8. Cut a 4cm strip of blue patterned paper and a 3mm strip of bird patterned paper. Lay the bird patterned paper on top and fold them both around the card but do not make them tight. After theyare folded, glue the bird paper onto the blue paper.
9. Die cut a scalloped circle from heart paper and glue onto a larger scalloped circle of blue rainbow card. Glue this onto the band to hold it together.
10. Die cut 3 hearts and thread onto a 23cm piece of twine. Glue the ends of the twine to the sides of the card.
11. Die cut the Love heart from white card and glue onto rainbow card, then cut around the edges.
12. Glue to the inside back of the card. Cut out 2 birds from the paper pad and glue above the heart.
15 . Die cut the boot and watering can from rainbow card and glue to the sides of the card.
16. Die cut a scalloped circle from white card, the 2 roses dies shown above from rainbow card and glue to the base of the card.