You can see some other ides here -
You will need
Folk Art Marbling Paint- white, blue, aqua sour apple and yellow
damp kitchen roll
1. Cover the complete canvas with white marbling paint.
2. Streak some Blue MP across the canvas with a spatula.
3. Add a thick line of Aqua MP across the top of the canvas.
4. Drag the Aqua paint from the top of the canvas with a piece of dampened kitchen roll.
5. After dragging down the paint.
6. Ad dots of Blue Marbling Paint and blow into petal shapes with a straw. Add Sour Apple stems and leaves with a cocktail stick. Add Aqua and Yellow detail in the centres of the flowers.