The gorgeous new "Let's Celebrate" papers from Trimcraft have something about them that makes me want to make cards with a surprise inside them! This time I've made a pop up diorama card with a little panda trimmed from the pad inside the aperture. This card folds flat for posting
You will need:
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight white card
Trimcraft First Edition "Let's Celebrate" paper pads (8 x 8 and 12 x 12 )
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft Washi tape DCACC003
Trimcraft First Edition Love Themed dies FEDIE239
Simply Creative Jewels and Hearts
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Fold and score an A4 piece of white card in the centre and at 1cm from the right side.
2. Take another piece of white card measuring 15.5cm x 21cm and score at 1cm from each side on the 15.5cm length. Cut a piece of green patterned paper and glue on top. Cut o rectangular aperture 7.5cm x 9.5cm at 4cm from the top of the card. Keep the piece of white card which is left for step 5
3.Cut around one of the pandas on the paper pad in a rectangle measuring 8cm x 10cm and glue onto a piece of heart patterned paper measuring 9cm x 11cm. Glue this to the inside of the card behind the aperture in the top piece.
4. Glue along the 1cm folds and adhere together as shown. The left side should be glued directly to the front of the card, just beside the score line and the right side should be glued to the inside of the 1cm fold on the back of the card.
5. Cut out cones and a cupcake from the paper pad and glue along the bottom of the aperture. Glue a 13cm x 20.5cm piece of "present" patterned paper to the inside left of the card. Glue the piece of white card from step 2 onto the left side with a cone and cupcake cut from the paper pad on top.
6. Glue a 14cm x 20.5cm piece of green patterned paper to the front of the card. Glue a 7.5cm x 15cm piece of balloon paper to the left side os a 10cm x 16cm piece of striped paper. Add a strip of washi tape down the right side
7. Glue a 6cm x 8cm rectangle of panda paper to a 6.5cm x 8.5cm rectangle of white card.
8. Glue the panda panel to the washi taped panel and glue to the front of the card.Die cut the heart balloon from white card, glue this to the right side of the panda panel with a little striped heart die cut on top. Add a line of glitter glue around the outside and a heart gem in the centre. Add jewels to the balloons.