I've used the lovely pastel Hey Baby papers, decoupage and stickers to decorate a Create Crafts 3D book as a present/card for a baby.
You will need:
Create Crafts book (set of 2) 9cm x 13.5cm x 3.5cm
Trimcraft First Edition Hey Baby papers
Trimcraft First Edition Hey Baby 8x8 decoupage
Trimcraft First Edition Hey Baby sticker book
Simply Creative 3mm Rainbow pearls
Simply Creative A4 Glitter Felt Multi pack
Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue
Trimcraft First Edition Love Themed dies FEDIE239
How to make it:
1. Paint the entire book, inside and outside with white paint and leave to dry.
2. Cut two pieces of patterned paper measuring 10.5cm x 14.5cm, fold around the edges and cut out the corners as shown above. Glue to the front and back of the book, tucking the edges in and gluing down carefully.
3. Cut 2 pieces of heart patterned paper measuring 13.5cm x 1.5cm and glue to the edges of the front and back cover. Cut a piece of heart patterned paper measuring 7.5cm x 12cm and glue to the centre of the book front.Add a fine line of glitter glue around the edges of the heart patterned paper.
4. Back cover
5. Glue a piece of patterned paper measuring 8.5cm x 12cm inside the right hand side and glue a piece of glitter felt measuring 8cm x 11.5cm to the left side.
6. Make up the teddy bear decoupage and glue inside the book. Add extra butterflies and pearls.
7. Decorate the Glitter Felt inside cover with stickers from the Sticker book and add some pearls.
8. Die cut the heart balloon from the First Edition die set and glue to the front of the book. Add stickers from the sticker book and some 3mm rainbow pearls.