I've used the Beyond the Shore papers from Trimcraft to make a little easel card and added some acetate to the centre to create a sea scene.
You will need:
Dovecraft 6x6 square white card
Dovecraft Colours 6x6 Paper Pack
Dovecraft A4 Acetate
Trimcraft First Edition "Beyond the Shore" 8x8 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Frame dies - FEDIE211
Trimcraft First Edition Interchangeable Die Cut Plaques - FEDIE214
Trimcraft First Edition Build a Scene dies - FEDIE098
Simply Creative 3mm Rainbow Pearls
Simply Creative 3mm Silver Gems
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Double sided tape
3D foam squares
Die cutting machine.
How to make it:
1. Start with a 6x6 white card. Score and fold the front in half as shown. Mark at 5cm from each side at the fold and cut this section out of the front half.
2. Take a piece of acetate measuring 9cm x 9cm and score so that it is the same height as the aperture. Attach to the inside of the aperture with double sided tape.
3. Cut another piece of acetate measuring 5cm x 7cm and score at 1cm on the 7cm length. Add double sided tape to the scored part. Cut out two mermaids from the paper pad and glue to the acetate. Add 3mm aqua pearls.
4. Attach the mermaids on acetate to the inside of the card, directly at the score line, with the double sided tape.
5. Glue a 14.5cm x 7cm piece of sea patterned paper to the inside of the card, just below the aperture. Glue a 14cm x 14cm piece of wave patterned paper to a 14.5cm x 14.5cm piece of turquoise paper and attach to the inside of the card with double sided tape.
6. Glue a 4cm x 6.5cm piece of patterned paper to a 4.5cm x 7cm piece of turquoise paper and glue to the right side of the acetate panel. Repeat on the left side.
Die cut waves from the Build a Scene die set and glue behind the acetate.
Die cut the triple frame and glue onto a piece of turquoise paper.Attach to the wave patterned paper with 3D foam squares at 2.25cm from the bottom of the card.
7. Die cut the "Special Day" from the Plaque die set, glue onto turquoise paper and attach to the centre of the triple frame with 3D foam squares. Cut out two shells from the paper pad and glue one to the frame on each side of the Special Day. Add 3mm silver gems in the centres. Fussy cut a piece of purple patterned paper to fit across the bottom of the card and glue in place.