Friday 25 August 2017

Packing up for tomorrow's demo - Trimcraft's Christmas dies

 Hello :) - I'm just packing up my samples and demo cards for tomorrow's demo in the Art & Hobby Shop, Jervis Street, Dublin. I've been using some beautiful new Christmas dies and papers from Trimcraft :)
I accidentally folded the card in the wrong place and now I have a reverse easel card, but I like it so it's my new shape!!
I hope the rain clears away a bit for the drive down in the morning. Once we're all inside the shop it won't matter what's going on outside ;)
Hope some of you can make it along (11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm)

1 comment:

  1. Super card, love the dies you've used. The reverse easel card is a great design, even if it wasn't what you intended! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth