Saturday 26 August 2017

Demo today at Art and Hobby, Jervis St - photos of the cards I made


Well, that was a crazy day!! Thanks so much for the fantastic welcome to Art and Hobby, Jervis Street, again. I know I say this every time, but I really mean it - thank you all very much indeed for coming along, for the craic and support. I'm really glad you enjoyed the new ranges I had with me today. 
Here's a few photos of some of those who came. I'm kicking myself now that I didn't remember to take any photos after lunch when we were joined by the others. Hope to see you soon again :
Thanks very much too, to Stephanie for inviting me, letting me take root in the shop and for looking after us. Also to Jenny, for doing some overtime to make sure everyone got their project sheets 
Thanks very much for the lovely pressies too - I feel very blessed to have made such lovely friends x








...and the cards I made - 
 These are the cards I made at the demo today with the gorgeous new Trimcraft Christmas papers and dies. I'm just home after a long day but I'll update the details at the beginning of the week :)




This has a little pocket on the front and on the inside but I don't think it's clear from the photo.






1 comment:

  1. All your cards are beautiful and so class5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth