Wednesday 21 June 2017

My dear mum


 My dear mum slipped quietly home at 3.00 am this morning. She was 94 years old. My two brothers, my sister and I were privileged to have wonderful parents both now in heaven. It is 41 years since dad went home. We will miss our mum now so much and feel she left us a legacy money couldn't buy. So many wonderful memories of all our years together come flooding back. We'll miss her so much, especially her prayers for all of us. Thanks mum for everything.






8 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss, beautiful photos & many happy memories and now she is with your dear Dad, god bless. love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to read about your Mum. I will keep in my thoughts and prayers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her....now with your Dad ,think of all the happy times and love she gave you,those are the memories that get us through the sadness xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your loss Ruth, so very sad for you and your family, thinking of you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Ruth for your loss, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to read about your Mum's homecall. It's good that you will be reunited some day. I'll be in touch but, in the meantime, please be assured of my thoughts and prayers.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heartfelt condolences Ruth. She is now enjoying her Saviour whom she loved and served. You will remember her every day for the rest of your life.
    May God bring his comfort to you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP - Beautifully expressed - Halina21

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth