I have made an expanding pocket using Trimcraft's Foral Fusion papers and some Trimcraft/Dovecraft dies. The instructions are below so you can make one for yourself :)
You will need:
Dovecraft A4 Premium White card
Trimcraft First Edition Floral Fusion 6x6 paper pad
First Edition Dyed Textured Cardstock 12 x 12 pad
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Bloom dies
Trimcraft First Edition Border dies
Dovecraft Layering Flower dies
Dovecraft Layering Butterfly dies
Dovecraft Flamingo die
Dovecraft Peacock die
Dovecraft Crafters glue
double sided tape
Dovecraft 3D foam squares
Dovecraft Permafix tape
2 mini magnets
Simply Creative gold gems - 3mm and 6mm
die cutting machine.
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of white card measuring 10cm x 29.5cm. Score and fold at 14.5cm from each side.
Cut a piece of white card measuring 10cm x10.5cm. Score and fold at 5cm from each side on the 10.5cm length.
2. Attach part B on top of part A with double sided tape. Part B should be on the inside of part A and the two should meet directly below the bottom scoreline on part B.
3. Cut 2 pieces of light green card measuring 14cm x 28cm. Score and fold in concertina fashion at every 2cm along the length.
4. Glue the ends of these pieces to part A as shown, keeping the edges flush and neat.
5. Cut 2 pieces of foliage paper measuring 9.5cm x 14cm and 9.5cm x 4.5cm.
6. Glue the paper to the back and the top flap of the pocket.
7. Glue the butterfly patterned paper to the front of the pocket.
8. Die cut a 6cm diameter white flower and a 3.5cm patterned flower. Glue the patterned paper on top of the white flower and then glue the top half of this to the centre of the front flap so that the bottom half of the flower overhangs the flap.
9. Die cut 2 of the 3.5cm diameter flowers from white card. Glue a magnet in the centre, cover with permafix tape and add 3D foam squares around the outside. Repeat on second white flower shape.
10. Attach one of the shapes to the back of the large flower shape on the pocket flap.
11. Place the other flower with magnet directly on top with the tape and 3D foam squares facing upwards. The magnet will hold it in place.
12. Close the pocket flap over and press the second magnet piece into place on the pocket.
13. Die cut the layering flower and glue on top of the magnet flower. Die cut the border, trim to size and glue across the bottom of the pocket. Die cut the flamingo, glue to the bottom left of the pocket and then the butterfly at the top right. Add gems.
14. Die cut 2 borders. Trim to size and glue one to the top and the other to the bottom of the pocket. Die cut a peacock and glue in the centre. add gems.
15. Side view.