Thursday 6 April 2017

Thanks for all you do


Hello :) We had a lovely day off yesterday and took a trip to Newcastle and the Mournes. It was quite cold and windy but spring was definitely in the air. I wish we could have those days more often..

Anyhow, this is a card which I made with the Trimcraft "Sweet Nothings" paper and I've also incorporated some Plaid Concrete paint into the centre panel.

...and just a reminder - I'll be deoming in Fagan's, Mullingar on Saturday from 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm :)


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Ruth, trying to work out how to make it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, I'll try to do a post showing this soon- just having a crazy busy time at the moment

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth