I've made this little stage scene card with the beautiful First Edition "Sweet Nothings" papers from Trimcraft along with some of their new dies.
You will need;
Trimcraft First Edition "Sweet Nothings" 6x6 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition "Sweet Nothings" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft Premium A4 white card
Dovecraft Essentials 12 x 12 Colours Paper pack
Dovecraft Premium Acetate
Trimcraft First Edition dies - Dancing
Trimcraft First Edition dies - Border
Trimcraft First Edition dies - Bunting
Simply Creative ivory pearls -3mm and 6mm
Dovecraft Crafters glue
3D foam squares
double sided tape
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Cut an A4 sheet of white card to 28cm length and, using the template above, score and fold where shown.
2. Cut a piece of peach patterned paper measuring 15.25cm x 10.75cm and attach over the opening with double sided tape.
3. Flip the card over, fold the "stage" part outwards and remove the paper from the aperture using a steel ruler and sharp craft knife. Reserve this piece for stage 4.
4. Cut a piece of wood effect paper measuring 6cm x 11cm and glue to the "stage floor" then fold this piece back and tuck the 1cm folded part into the slit in the back of the card. Use the piece of paper which you removed in stage 3 and glue it to above the part you have just tucked in.
5. Cut 2 strips of peach paper measuring 2cm x 11cm and one measuring 2cm x 20.5cm. Cut 2 strips of patterned paper measuring 1.5cm x 10.5cm and 1 measuring 1.5cm x 20cm.
6. Layer and glue to the card as shown.
7. Die cut the ballet pumps, Dance and ballerinas from white card (3 of the wide dresses) and also the Dance from peach paper.
8. Layer the 3 ballerinas together with 3D foam pads.
9. Cut narrow strips of acetate and glue to the backs of the ballerinas so that there is at least 2.5cm extra on the ends.
10. Make tiny slits in the "stage floor" where you want to position the ballerinas and push the acetate through.
11. Offset the two Dance die cuts and glue to the bottom of the stage. Glue the ballet pumps to the right side. Die cut another larger ballet dancer and glue to the front left. Die cut a border and glue across the top.
12. Die cut the heart bunting in white card and floral paper.
13. Cut off the floral hearts and glue (with a slight offset) on top of the white hearts. Add to the bottom of the card on 3D foam pads.
14. Add ivory pearls to finish.