Tonic Studios recently released a beautiful collection called "Reflections" consisting of dies, stamps and toppers all on the fairy theme. I've used the dies and papers along with some other Tonic products to create a "pop up" card - and you can see how I made it below.
You will need:
15cm square white card
double sided tape
die cutting machine
I used these Tonic Studios supplies for the card...and also some A4 silver mirror card
How to make it:
1. Score and fold the front of the card in half.
2.Make 2 slits in the fold of the card at 5cm from the top and bottom. The slits should be 2.5cm long.
3. Push the part between the slits into the centre of the card and make the folds crisp with a bone folder.
4.Layer a 6.5cm x 14cm piece of pink floral paper from the Simply Nature paper pack onto a piece of 7cm x 14.5cm piece of silver mirror card and attach to the folded back front with double sided tape.
Layer a 11cm x 14cm piece of yellow spotty paper from the Simply Blooms paper pack onto a piece of 11.5cm x 14.5cm piece of silver mirror card and attach to the inside of the card with double sided tape.
5. Use the inner die from the Special Occasion die set to create a pattern around the sentiment topper from the pad.
6. Use the outer die to remove it from the paper.
7. Use the same outer die to cut a shape from silver mirror card.
8. Glue the sentiment topper onto the silver die cut and glue this to the "pop up" part inside the card.
9. Use the outer die from the Fay and May die set to cut out the Fay and May fairies from the pad.
10. Glue this topper to the front of the card - leaving a little over the edge.
11. Cut out 2 white corners with the Floral Fancy die set and glue these to the card - one on the fold back part and one on the yellow paper. Add gems.