As Father's Day is fast approaching, I've made a simple card and am sharing photos of how I made it with card from Papermill Direct.
white hammered card
forest green card
muted script style paper (or similar)
Double sided tape
Craft tacky glue
1. Make a 15cm x 15cm square card from Papermill white hammered cardstock.
Cut a 14.5cm x 14.5cm square of forest green card.
Cut a 14cm x 14cm square of patterned paper.
2. Using the two dies from the Looking Glass set, cut out a white shape.
Cut a scalloped circle from the patterned paper to fit in the centre.
3. Attach the squares to the card with double sided tape and the die cuts with tacky glue.
4. Cut out 2 Dad die cuts in white and 1 in forest green and hand cut a tie shape from green striped paper.
5. Add the tie to the first "D"
6. Layer the 3 Dad dies and glue to the centre of the card.
7. Cut out 2 green swirls.
8. Tuck the swirls behind the Looking Glass diecut.
Happy Father's Day!