Saturday 5 June 2010

New Digi images available



I've just added 4 more digis to my collection. You'll see them HERE

This one is called "anthurium" and looks great in different colours...green, red, pink etc. I've decided to keep the background quite simple as I need a few "elegant" (ie not fussy) cards at the moment.
I should say that if you scroll to the post (2 below) You'l see where I got the inspiration for this image.They were part of a fantastic large floral arrangement from my neice's wedding which she gave me afterwards and I couldn't resist drawing them (and the others) while they were in my living room just begging for it!

The others have been made by members of my DT and,as usual, they have done such a great job that I'm lost for words...

Alex's Anthurium card



Alex's Columbine card



Kerry's Columbine card

5 comments:

  1. Wow stunning creations ladies && Alexs Lillys look like there jumping off the page really fab

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic cards, love the new images.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing image and such wonderful cards. Alex's flower looks like it would jump right off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth