Tuesday 8 June 2010

More Dt cards


Elaine's card




Elaine's card


 Christine's card




Natalie's card

Good morning.Today I have the rest of this month's DT cards using my latest digi images.Obviously it wasn't just me who thought the last month just flew by...lol!
As usual ,they have been very creative and made absolutey beautiful cards. I really look forward to seeing thier creations each month.
The newest images are available from A Passion for Stamps and judging by the choice of the DT for most of their cards, the Columbine will be quite popular!

Please do have a peek at the slideshow HERE to see the cards made by my DT with these digi images, Ruth

2 comments:

  1. fanatstic dt cards ruth, i love your new images.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. It's so great to see your flowers in different colours. Shows how versatile the images are

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth