Saturday 10 October 2009

Sketch Saturday


Saturday again!! I do enjoy looking for the new sketch each week over at Sketch Saturday and I decided to use this week's for a Christmas card.
I drew the little robin and coloured him with Promarkers,I've also added a little glitter to the berries but it's not showing up on the pic.
The papers were sent to me last year by Tara so I'm not sure what they are(beautiful aren't they?)
The big flower is from an Anita's sticker sheet and really shines!

I just thought I'd share a pic which I took today of my passionflowers which are still blooming at the bottom of the garden.

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is lovely, I love Robins WOW this one is a beauty, What a great talent you have drawing him. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous image Ruth, beautifully drawn! Hmmmmmm, I don't know the make of those papers either, lol!
    Gorgeous card and I love that flower...... oooooh and the Passionflower is amazing, still flowering?!!!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Ruth fab job with the promarkers love this robin..& the passion flower well its stunning must be well shelterd??

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful.....amazing picture and colouring. Will you be turning him into a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous robin, wow what a talent! Gorgeous card and fab papers! Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  6. That robin is so sweet. How lucky you are to be so talented! Your cards is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth