Thursday 8 October 2009

New DT Member!!!


Good evening! I'm really delighted to tell you that Christine has agreed to be on my Design team.I've been a follower of her blog for a while and couldn't help but notice that her cards just get better and better! She has her own unique style but a great range of techniques so I decided to ask her aboard A Passion for Stamps.
Her 1st DT card is fantastic,using my "kitten at wall" stamp and monochrome colours.I'm really impressed by the colouring!
I'm sure this is the 1st of many great cards!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the kitten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Another clever lady that can add so much to a card and make it look terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth