Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Kreativ Blog Award
First of all I must say thanks to Sarpreet for giving me this award. I have had it for a while but did not post as ..............well, just what interesting things have I to write about myself??
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Anyhow seven things which may or may not be of interest to anyone are:
1. I am a Christian........this is the most important thing to me
2. I am married to the only boyfriend I ever went out with! We have been together since I was studying for my A levels and have now been married for almost 22 years.
3.I have two teenage sons who "hog" the computers and mean that my blogging time is limited!!
4.I work in property renovation ie I have interior design qualifications but also like to carry out some of the work. By this I mean that some days you will find me drawing and planning someone's kitchen/living room and then I will be assembling the units and painting the walls etc
5.I work full time with my husband who is a joiner(carpenter) and has also qualifications in Building Studies.
6.When I started card making I made a gallery on Docrafts and have made some wonderful friends there..some of whom now keep in touch through our blogs.
7.I just love to draw and sketch..I usually carry a little note pad in my bag to draw things of interest and quite often do this while having my lunch when at work, then I add the detail later.
Now the 7 people to whom I would like to pass this award on to are
1. Judy who not only makes beautiful creations but is generous with her compliments.
2. Tara who has been an inspiration ever since I "met" her on Docrafts
3. Sarita who inspires to with both her comments and her unique style of cardmaking
4. Elaine who has been a constant source of compliments and also makes beautiful cards which I can tell right away when I see one!
5. Kellylouj whose cards are very creative and who always takes time to comment on mine
6. Cheryl who has a beautiful style all of her own but likes to encourage others
7. Christine Last but certainly not least... her cards are amazing..just nip over and take a look!