Wednesday 8 April 2009

Colour Create and Sketch Saturday



I've tried to combine this week's Colour Create challenge with the Sketch Saturday challenge using the sketch provided and the colours duck egg blue and rose pink. The"stitching" is in the paper pattern and I have added a little faux stitching around the image.
I have used
Papers.........Daisy and Dandelion picnic patch
Image..........my own sketch coloured with promarkers
Flowers.......Ikea plus woodware punch
Ribbon,gems and tulle from stash

I haven't added a sentiment yet as I'm not sure what I'll use the card for yet.

I'm enjoying these challenges although some of the colour combinations take me a day or two to work on.....

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Ruth.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card, great combination of challenges. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Ruth, I love your image and the papers and flower detail are really pretty. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ruth, such a sweet image and I love the shade of pink you've used!
    Thanks so much for joining this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Ruth, a very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card ,love the image and the papers ,brilliant ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great image... you are so talented. Love how you have interpreted the sketch.
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Ruth! The colours look great together. I am the same..I take a few days to ponder on how to use the colours! I love your sketch..you could have future in stamp designing...seriously!!

    It is always nice to find another Christian !
    Hugs
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award, please click my name on this comment and visit my blog for more information. You will need to read the last two posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic card, i love the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth