Tuesday 20 June 2023

My YouTube Channels

 


Hi :) I thought it was time to say hello again and update you on what I'm currently doing in my own little crafty world.

First of all, thank you so much for visiting my blog today and every other day! Feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to keep in touch. I started off blogging almost 14 years ago and at that time I interacted much more with my followers and other bloggers. However, over the years I have become busier on Facebook, Pinterest etc and mostly on my YouTube channel "Crafting with Ruth Hamilton". I've been keeping an eye on the amount of daily visitors to my blog and am delighted to see this growing steadily. Thank you so much!!

I will continue to post here but you can also see video of most of my makes on my crafting channel and I'd love you to join me there too. I'd also welcome suggestions for future videos, especially non brand specific tutorials etc. I have a long list which I intend working slowly through but feel free to tell me some of the craft videos which you would like to see. :)

PS I also have a much smaller (but hopefully interesting!) foodie type craft channel which you can see here - Creative in the Kitchen with Ruth Hamilton and you'd be more than welcome over there too!

Thanks so much for your time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth