Sunday 18 December 2022

My NEW Food Channel on YouTube - CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN WITH RUTH HAMILTON

 

Hi :) I just wanted to let you know that I have been slowly uploading "foody" videos to my new YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx1BTVZJtAce9wrtVyPvRGQ

It's called "Creative in the Kitchen with Ruth Hamilton" . I've always enjoyed making my food look pretty... I think it's just another side of my crafting :) and wanted to share it with you.

I'd love you to have a look and, even better, to subscribe! As the channel is new and I'm trying to get it off the ground, if you do enjoy what you see I'd love you to give any videos you enjoy a "like" and if possible, leave a little comment :)

Thank you SO much! I hope you like it and it might inspire you to pretty up some of your own food too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth