Saturday 20 August 2022

Tonic Kit 59 - Clocks and Cogs #affiliate

 


What's not to love about a kit with a fab die set full of clocks and cogs?
You can see how I made this little gift box, card and Mixed media project in my video here -



After the unboxing, I strayed from my usual card making this time to show you a little upcycle/mixed media project. I also added an insert to create a little carriage clock gift box and then made a card to show how the watch pieces can be assembled.

You can buy the kit here -

I painted a round tin with the Glacier Paste and glued on several cogs and a stamped and coloured clock. I made the little feet from empty embossing powder tester pots!



I added a little insert and magnets to make this into a little gift box.




Lastly, I decided to make a card with a watch on it to show you how the watch dies are assembled.


I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth