Friday 27 May 2022

Diagonal Split Front Secret Message Card (video )

 


New Friday video on my YouTube channel


This is another card in my Card Shapes Playlist where I show you some ideas of how to change the look of an ordinary card to give it a little "something extra". This fold actually came about by accident a couple of years ago as I was preparing the pieces for a demo card and cut it in half by mistake! The original card was a 5x7 blank but this time I've made a 6x6 card. You can use any dies, papers, stamps etc that you have and don't need anything special at all. I hope you enjoy this and please help me to grow my channel by leaving a little comment in the section below this description.
As I said you can use whatever you like but if you're interested, I have used the Sweet Pea digi image - https://ruthhamiltondesign.com/produc... from my website "Ruth Hamilton Design" - https://ruthhamiltondesign.com/ and coloured it with alcohol markers. Thanks so much for looking :) If you enjoy the video please don't forget to "like" it and subscribe to my channel :)





Thanks so much for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth