Tuesday 21 September 2021

Making Mandalas in Procreate (video)

 

I love making Mandalas in Procreate! It's fun and a great way to relax. In my video I show you through the steps in creating basic mandala shapes and adding colour in a couple of different ways.
You may also get a tip or two along the way to help make some things simpler.



You might also want to check out my video showing how to make stamps brushes here -


Thanks so much for watching!
If you enjoy this video don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel :)




2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting so going over to watch now, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really clear and easy tutorial - can't wait to have a go myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth