Monday 29 March 2021

Introducing my new website - Ruth Hamilton Design


 Hello! I'm so happy to introduce you to my new website, https://ruthhamiltondesign.com/

where I will be selling downloadable digital images which you can print and colour for your own craft projects such as card, scrapbook pages and journals etc. My son has worked really hard to build the website and bring this to fruition for me. I have drawn lots of images, mostly flowers, coloured them and made samples with them and at last I'm able to show them to you! I will be posting lots of tutorials on how to colour the images eg with alcohol markers, watercolours etc but most of all I'd really just love you to enjoy the process and relax! Thanks so much for watching this video. I'd love you to visit the website (lots of new images will be added soon) and also to subscribe to my channel so that you can see more of my videos. Keep safe and well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth