The Dovecraft Non- Shed Double Sided Glitter Card from Trimcraft is perfect for making bookmarks etc. It can be cut with scissors, metal dies and can also be used on all major electronic cutting machines.
I have made a card with a bookmark attached as a little gift for the recipient. You can see both sides of the bookmark through the aperture.
You will need:
Dovecraft A4 Double sided Glitter Card DCGCD041
Trimcraft First Edition Chasing Rainbows 8x8 paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Baby Themed Dies FEDIE288
Trimcraft First Edition Nature Dies FEDIE296
Dovecraft 5x7 window cards DCCE011
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
Dovecraft Rainbow Ribbon DCBS202
2 large gems
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of iridescent card from the paper pad to 12cm x 17.25cm and attach to the front of the card.
2. Open the card and remove the paper covering the circle aperture either with a circle die or a craft knife.
3. Attach the circle of paper directly behind the aperture on the inside of the card.
4. Die cut the Congrats from the Baby Themed dies and use the larger butterfly die from the Nature themed set to cut out 3 different coloured butterflies from the glitter card.
5. Cut a 12cm x 1.25cm strip of iridescent paper and glue both ends across the card, just below the aperture. Glue the Congrats in the centre and add a gem at each side.