Thursday 4 October 2018

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

 As it's Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'm reminding you again of the importance of mammograms and checks. This time 3 years ago I was having daily radiotherapy after surgery for breast cancer 4 months earlier. It was detected by a routine mammogram and, although it was a massive shock, I'm so thankful that I didn't cancel the appointment.

Also, just to keep you up to date with David's case...he's still having chemotherapy at the moment for bowel cancer and the plan is to start daily radiotherapy in around 2 -3 weeks time, lasting for 5 weeks. If you can have a test for either of these cancers, do it!
Ok, I used the Tonic Studios Legacy Keeper Wallet die set with Kaisercraft "Secret Garden" papers to make this cute little pocket album




1 comment:

  1. This is such a really lovely project, your papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth