This is a double fronted gatefold card which I made using the Christmas Village papers and embellishments by Helz Cuppleditch for Trimcraft. You can see how to make it below :)
You will need:
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight card (white)
Christmas Village 8x8 paper pack
Christmas Village 8x8 decoupage pad
Christmas Village Glitter Stickers
Christmas Village Adhesive Pearls
Christmas Village Bunting and Twine
Christmas Village Mini Envelopes
Christmas Village Lightbulb Charms
Dot and Dab double sided tape
Dot and Dab foam tape
Dot and Dab glue gun
How to make it:
1. Score and fold an A4 sheet of white card at 7.5cm from each side on the long length, to make a gatefold card. Cut 2 pieces of white card measuring 8cm x 13cm and 8cm x 8cm score both of these pieces at 1.5cm on the 8cm length.
2. Attach these pieces to the back of the card with double sided tape.
3. Attach two pieces of greem snowflake patterned paper, measuring 20.5cm x 7cm to the card and two pieces of navy patterned paper to the flaps ( 6cm x 12.5cm and 6cm x 7.5cm)
4. Make up the Christmas Tree decoupage image from teh pad using the foam tape.Attach with double sided tape to a piece of white card measuring 9.5cm x 7.5cm. Attach by the bottom left corner to the top of the left flap, using double sided tape.
5. Add stickers to the card as shown.
6. Attach a 7.5cm x 3.5cm piece of heart patterned paper to an 8cm x 4cm piece of white card. Add a mini envelope on top Attach by the right hand side to the centre of the right front of the card, making sure it is hidden by the decoupage image when the card is closed.
7. Knot 3 lightbulb charms to a length of twine and attach to the top of the decoupage image using the hot glue gun. Add adhesive pearls to the Christmas Tree, snowman and Happy Christmas stickers.