Saturday 21 October 2017

Today's demo at the Art and Hobby Shop, Jervis Street, Dublin (and cards)


We've just arrived home now after another fantastic day in the Art and Hobby Shop, Jervis Street, Dublin in the company of these lovely ladies. The forecast was bad and I had several messages last night from some of the folk who were travelling quite a distance to say that they wouldn't be able to make it so I wasn't sure how many would be there. A special thanks to those who made it and I hope you got home safely. Thanks again to Stephanie and the rest of the staff. I hope you all enjoyed the day

Above - back L-R Irene, Elaine, Terry and Lucy.
front  L-R Jenny, Yvonne, Catherine and Anna
Back - Terry, Lucy, Geraldine, Mirza and Maureen
Front - Anna, Anne and Annette


 Milly, Yvonne, Aga and Lu

 Shirley and Joan

Herself ;)

The photos of the cards are of my usual poor standard in shop lighting :(
 Double pocket card with insert cards

 Twist and Pop card which managed to get stuck together on the way round before the glitter glue was dry!

 Bee Happy


 Merry Little Christmas and acetate tent card

 A4 bridge fold card


 Made from 2 sheets of 12 x 12 paper.


I've no idea how I didn't notice this photo was so blurry before I left the shop!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing us some more fabulous folds, some of which I hope to try out!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth