Friday 3 March 2017

Concrete and Moss Painted Finishes from Plaid



 Good morning :) I'm just packing up all my things for tomorrow's demo at Craftworld, Belfast and thought I'd show you one more before I close the lid. 
I'll be using my favourite textured finishes - Rust, Concrete and Moss from Plaid and on this card I've painted the light and dark shades of both the Concrete and Moss Painted Finishes onto card to create a stone wall effect.
The flowers were made with the Dovecraft Blooming Lovely die set and paper pad while the sentiment was made with Trimcraft's Family Sentiment die set.
Looking forward to seeing some of you there :)


3 comments:

  1. hiya, this is a great card and the grass concrete and moss look real, like real real , I also like the gold stud in the middle of the flowers is a brad? if not what do you glue it down with. {what type of glue lol}
    ive tried following your blog from my laptop so hopefully it works. { I normally follow blogs through my mobile phone so don't know if this will link up with my laptop lol}
    thank you for sharing your talent.
    Andrea .X.





    I know what I mean even if no else does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks very much :) Those are actually little self adhesive gems but I always add a little extra tacky glue (PVA) Hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it does, Thankyou so much for getting back in touch. sorry for not acknowledging earlier, lap top problems. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth