I've used lots of Trimcraft's dies along with the beautiful Storyteller papers to create a 12 x 12 scrapbook page with my niece's dog, Banjo, when he was a puppy.
All the steps are shown below so you can try it for yourself.
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition 12 x 12 Storyteller paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition 8x8 Storyteller paper pad
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Doily dies FEDIE164
Trimcraft First Edition Border dies FEDIE160
Trimcraft First Edition Bunting dies FEDIE161
Trimcraft First Edition Alphabet dies FEDIE156
Trimcraft First Edition Tag dies FEDIE165
Trimcraft First Edition Cat themed dies FEDIE148
Trimcraft First Edition Dog themed dies FEDIE149
Mod Podge "Podgeable Shapes" by Plaid
Simply Creative pearls 6mm SCDOT057
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper measuring 10cm x 20cm and 17cm x 20cm from the 12 x 12 pad and glue to the piece of 12 x 12 paper at an angle and overlapping as shown.
2. Mount the 6x4 photo onto a piece of larger contrasting paper and add glue to the centre of the back, leaving an unglued area all around the outside to tuck other pieces into. Position in the centre of the page.
3. Die cut 6 borders - 2 white, 2 lime and 2 green. Glue 3 behind the right side of the photo and 3 below the left panel of paper at the bottom. Die cut the 2 largest dies from the Nesting Doily set together from white card to form a frame, remove the bottom and glue the top part behind the top left corner of the photo so that the edge overlaps. Keep the other part of the die cut for later.
4. Cut out the banner die from white card and the heart banner from lime paper.
5. Glue the hearts directly on top of the banner, add aqua pearls and glue to the top right of the photo.
6. Die cut the name and glue to the bottom left of the photo. Tuck the other part of the doily die cut in behind the bottom right of the photo and glue in place.
7. Die cut 2 small tags - one from white card and the other from lime paper and add pearls on top. Attach a piece of patterned paper to the back of the small square Mod Podgeable with Mod Podge and add a pearl on top. Attach all three to the doily die cut with a small knot of twine.
9. Die cut the smallest doily from lime paper, then die cut the paw print from the Cat themed dies and glue on top. Attach the circle Podgeable on top with Mod Podge to glue in place. Die cut the bone from the Dog themed die set and glue to the bottom of the tag.
10. Glue the tag to the bottom right of the photo and add a little glue to the twine.