Saturday 24 December 2016

Happy Christmas

 I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas from David and myself.
I know quite a few of my friends will find this Christmas in particular an extremely challenging time as they have lost loved ones recently and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm just preparing our Christmas dinner at the moment and this will be the first year that there will only be the four of us and it's tinged with sadness too. We always had my mum along with David's mum and step father for Christmas dinner. As you know David's mum passed away in March and my mum has taken ill again in the last few days.
I hope you have a relaxing few days and wish you a peaceful New Year x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card dearie. Thinking of you. Life can be so cruel at times. Hope your mum starts to improve soon. Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth