The Dovecraft "Couture du Jour" collection by Trimcraft consists of patterned papers in 3 sizes and lots of gorgeous embellishments which coordinate with the colours and images. It's a really "girly" collection and is perfect for your stylish female friends!
I've shown the steps below in making this card and I hope you'll try it for yourself :)
You will need:
Dovecraft Couture du Jour 6x6 paper pack
Dovecraft Couture du Jour 8x8 Glittered Decoupage pad
Dovecraft Couture du Jour Cutting dies
Dovecraft Couture du Jour Adhesive Pearls
Dovecraft Couture du Jour Plastic Buttons
Dovecraft Premium A4 white card
double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafts Glue
Dovecraft 3D foam squares
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Score an A4 piece of white card at 7.5cm and 15cm along the long side and fold as shown. Cut off on the shorter side at 15cm.
2. Cut the patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad to the sizes shown in the photo above.
3. Layer and attach the pieces to the card as shown using double sided tape.
4. Snip off the piece of card above the top fold. Then cut a strip 1.5cm wide from this piece.
5. Glue the bottom 5.5cm of the long piece to the centre of the bottom of the card and fold the other piece over the top of the card.
6. Glue the small strip to the back of the card so that the flap which folds over the top fits inside it.
7. Make up the decoupage image using 3D foam squares between each layer and glue to the centre of the card.
8. Die cut the mannequin, "with love" and the butterfly from white card and glue to the card as shown. Die cut the butterfly from green paper and glue the centre to the top of the white butterfly. Add a pearl in the centre.
Glue 3 buttons to the bottom right of the centre panel.