Saturday 4 June 2016

Thanks - Paperworks, Dungannon

A big thanks to Heather for inviting me to Paperworks again to demo. I was really happy to be back and to catch up with everyone there. It was such a scorcher of a day that I was especially delighted to see those who came as I thought you'd have all gone to the beach!
The new shop layout looks great :)
 I got s few photos of some who came but thanks, too, to the other ladies who came along and don't appear in the photos below.
Heather, Anna and Thelma (Lynn must have been hiding!)

Sasha (centre) and Roberta

Sarah, Yvonne, Rose, Anne and Arlene


 The lovely Mary  - always a pleasure! We always have a cup of tea while Mary brings me up to date with all her latest news ;)

I did a lot of chalk painting, stencilling and Mod Podging today but I think the heat went to my head and I forgot to take photos. This is a card I made with the Trimcraft Simply Creative "My Guy" papers, Party and Sports dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth