Saturday 16 May 2015

..and today's demo at Easons in Cavan


 Today I was demoing in Easons, Cavan and want to thank Pacelli for inviting me (and looking after us so well!) and also the lovely girls in the shop who were so enthusiastic - Fiona, Michelle and Edel. I was demoing Tonic Studios dies and punches, Trimcraft ranges, Promarkers and Plaid chalk paint.
Thanks very much too to all the lovely ladies who came along and joined me - I hope you had a good day! I didn't get the name of the sweet young girl who came later in the afternoon and was enjoying the Promarkers so much but just wanted to say it was totally refreshing to meet such a well mannered girl who showed so much interest! I hope you all enjoy your purchases!!
I was really delighted to meet up with some local ladies who have only been "a name" until now :)

Tent card made with Trimcraft Santoro 2 paper, Tonic Studios Butterfly strip Simplicity punch, Mr and Mrs Indulgence Affections dies, Delicate Dragonfly and Acorn Swirl die

Gift bag made from 2 sheets of Trimcraft Kaleidoscope 12 x 12 paper, Santoro ribbon and Tonic Studios Perfume Bottle Tag die.

Gift bag made from A4 white card, Dovecraft Bohemian 8x8 paper and Santoro ribbon by Trimcraft, Tonic Studios Daisy border punch and Happy Birthday die.

Dovecraft Bohemian Bird stamp by Trimcraft coloured with Promarkers, Bohemian paper, Tonic Studios Daisy border punch and Fanciful Flourish die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth