Snoozing Santa Twisted easel card from the Trimcraft Goody Bag.
Instructions for making this Christmas card from the Trimcraft Goody bag.
Special Delivery Brown striped paper
Special Delivery Patchwork paper
Special Delivery Snoozing Santa decoupage
Special Delivery Glitter Stickers
Back to Basics Christmas Modern Paper Blossoms
Merry Magic shaped buttons
Back to Basics Christmas Modern Premium Gemstones
1. Take a 15cm x 15cm square card and score from the bottom left to the top right corners.
2. Cover the bottom triangle with a piece of brown striped paper
3. Make up the Snoozing Santa decoupage adding each layer with 3D foam pads. Take care to snip off any "pips" from the shapes to give a well finished look.
4. Attach this to the piece of brown striped paper with double sided tape - ensuring that the top left of the decoupage shape is not glued down.
When the front is folded up the top left half of the decoupage will sit up.
5. Cut a piece of patchwork paper measuring 14.5cm x 14.5cm and attach to the inside of the card with double sided tape.
6. Layer 2 large red flowers and 2 medium green flowers and add a red flower shaped button on top.
7. Add the big flower to the corner of the patchwork paper with 3D foam pads to act as a stopper for the easel.
Add a Christmas present sticker to the corner of the brown striped paper overlapping the decoupage slightly.