Wednesday 15 May 2013

A choccie treat


Good morning...another little card combining some lovely Tonic products. I loved the new Butterflies Beautiful paper and thought it would be lovely as a wrapper for a chocolate bar.
The "chocolate" is actually the waste from the Domed Window die...I always like to find a use for the left overs!
The little flowers are from the Punch and Stamp sets and the greeting is die cut from part of one of the new Birdie dies.
I have attached the chocolate squares to the bar with 3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



I have almost finished another card using another "waste" product so I'll share it soon :)

10 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use the 'waste', fabulous card

    Hugs
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card Ruth - looks good enough to eat.Beautiful.Sorry I've not been able to comment much.Loving all your recent cards and products and I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and your family while your Mum is so ill.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you are so creative, Ruth! What a FANTASTIC idea! WOW! Love it! The chocolate bar looks sooooo great, love how you've used the leftovers from the window die, that's amazing! (actually thought it was real chocolate at first sight)

    Simply AMAZING!
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! That chocolate bar look so realistic, a really fabulous and inspiring design
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have realised that was the window waste Ruth, I went back and checked again as I really did think it was actual chocolate, what a super creative idea.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Ruth, you are so clever with your designs.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fantastic ruth.your chocolate bar looks stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is the type of card I would love to receive LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth