Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas

I suppose lots of us have got up this morning and realised "It's Christmas Eve!".......so much to do! If you are anything like our family, there is so much going on healthwise, workwise, etc, you'll be exhausted and just wanting some rest.
Well, I just stopped briefly this morning again to take a deep breath and recharge my batteries and try to remember what it's really all about. I'm so humbled to think that the God of the Universe sent His Son "to be the Saviour of the world".
I love John 3 v 16 in the Bible because it reminds me of God's love and why He sent His Son....

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Happy Christmas from me to you..!

8 comments:

  1. FIJNE EN GEZELLIGE Kerstdagen en een GELUKKIG, GEZOND en CREATIEF 2013.
    Liefs Wilma ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ruth to you and your family have wonderful day and all the best for the new year 2013
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Christmas is filled with joy and happiness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Ruth...Hope you and your family have a wonderful time.
    Thanks so much for my card, it's absolutely beautiful.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas too Hun...:-)

    Take care and big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth
    I didn't know, for sure, when I met you in Dungannon in November that you are a Christian and I didn't like to ask, but me too! Another thing we have in common, sisters-in-Christ! Have a lovely restful Christmas and a blessed 2013.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ruth,I wish you lots of health and MERRY CHRISTMAS! May this year be a better one ,A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth