Thursday 28 July 2011

Sweet pea ...take 2

I haven't taken part in the Less is More challenge for a few weeks. The main reason was that I was on holiday but before that there was a "one layer" card challenge and I just can't do that! I have got Page Plus but just haven't been able to master it yet. Also because I use Promarkers I think my colouring would come through the card.
Anyhow, here is my card for the challenge this week...button or ribbon. I've used ribbon as a little tag under the image.
I used the same image as yesterday mainly because it's new and also because I wanted to try a few different colours of it.  So, again, it's Sweetpea from my digi collection ..A Passion for Stamps.
Challenges

16 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Ruth! Your colouring is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ruth, I really like the stitching & the colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruth...another gorgeous card hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That;s a beautiful sweet pea Ruth
    Lovely card
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ruth,love the colours on this one,really gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card ruth.i love the sweetpea image in these rich colours and beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and the colours you used are so pretty, you really know how to use those markers.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruth I do love your cards, they really are gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your little tab of ribbon Ruth and the sweet pea looks gorgeous in this dark pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card you have made with your image. Just love the simplicity of it and the colours.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is simply smashing - I love your co-ordinated stripey panel

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Ruth! I really love your stunning colouring and the colours look so pretty together! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply beautiful!
    Lovely colours, thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a wonderful image and your colouring is just amazing Ruth. Love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi there, this is gorgeous. i love the look and the papers, the use of the punch is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is beautiful ruth. love the colours.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth