Sunday, 17 April 2011
Using acetate LIM
Well, I have to admit that this is the first time I've ever used acetate on a card but I bought some in the Silly Monkey closing down sale a few weeks ago intending to use it but never got round to it. The Less is More challenge this week is to use acetate so now I have no excuse as there is plenty of inspiration in the gallery.
I used Crab Apple Blossom digi image from my Passion for Stamps collection which I coloured with Promarkers and cut out. I mounted this onto acetate and set it in a cut out made by a Nellie Snellen die. I added Cuttlebug corners and a pale pink insert.
I was going to emboss the insert with Swiss Dots / Roses embossing folders but then decided it really wouldn't be "Less is More" ish!
I'll definitely be trying lots more of this on my cards as I've got plenty of ideas from the gallery..