Friday 25 February 2011

Little duckling!

I made this card over a couple of days again and really wanted it to be CAS . I imagined it all white with a delicate little duckling in the corner ....and look what happened again!!
Anyhow I also wanted to enter the Sir Stampalot challenge and see now that I am a few hours too late!
I'll look up some more chalenges later.
This is "Duckling"  , another of my new spring drawings. I hope you like it!

Challenges
Fussy and Fancy.. embossing
Papercutz  ...spring
Colour Create  ..colours of fruits(banana, orange, watermelon)
Crafty Creations. at the bottom of my garden lives...
Stamp Something  ...flowers
Digital Tuesday.. punches

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Your frame is so delicate and pretty. I am always missing challenge deadlines.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Ruth...I love your colouring of the duck....he is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ruth and such a cute little ducky! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ruth this is stunning, the colours, design, image and the punched flowers look beautiful thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous - beautfully put together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-cute! Thanks for playing along at the PCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love the frames and your colour combo. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. ruth this is a pretty card. makes me smile. thanks for playing along at PCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    And thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
    I hope you see next week!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtaking.Love your blog.You are soooo talented.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Ruth!! I love your colour combo and gorgeous layout!! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth